Thursday, October 24, 2013

Condominium For Rent, The Address Chidlom, Bangkok

Chidlom is a city center area which connects the routes to Siam Square and Sukhumvit. To avoid the traffic, you can take BTS from Chidlom station. From there, you can go to Sathorn area through Wireless road. Because of the geographically convenient location, The Address Chidlom is one of interesting residences. The fully furnished rental unit of 57 square meters is decorated with modern-European style. It consists of one bedroom and a see-through bathroom with separate shower. Fascinatingly, the living area is equipped with chandelier giving brightness to the space. Since it is located on high floor, you can enjoy an amazing city view.
For more information about Condo Bangkok

1 comment:

  1. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.
    สรรพคุณ เห็ด หลิน จื อ แคปซูล

    ReplyDelete